BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 22 February 2013

Mencari sumber kekuatan

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

Syukur Alhamdulillah. Still breath like usually, still get the chance from Allah to continue colorful of my life. Alhamdulillah. By the way, hai there~ Hope everyone still live in healthy, happy and cheerful. In shaa Allah. Seems like i have to face again with super duper assignment that can make me and other become more crazy. Haaaaaaaaa. Can i know when all this thing will be end? When i think about this, i feel that my heart stop for a while. It's too tough.

Lets talk about other things that can make my heart and my face could be smile. Mana nak cari sumber kekuatan eh? Yang utama from Allah. Kita dating dengan Dia sehari 5 kali tau. In shaa Allah. Saat paling dekat dengan Dia bila kita sujud. Kita sakit, Dia ada. Kita senang, Dia ada. Kita dipinggirkan, Dia ada. Dia ada bila-bila masa, tak kira dekat mana. Ya Allah, besarnya kuasa-Mu. Dia yang satu. Tiada yang lain. Tapi kita ni manusia mudah leka, mudah lupa. Kadang-kadang kita alpa dengan kebendaan, dengan duniawi. Ya Allah. In shaa Allah, i'll improve myself, improve to get close to Allah. He is the one who always be my side whatever happen to me.


My heart, my life, my love is dedicated to Allah 

Family? Yes, they are my priority after Allah and Rasullulah. When i was feel down and i feel wanna give up, mama is the one that keep motivate me, give inspiration to me, keep advice me and always support me. I be as strong girl right now because of her. She always love me and her love to me is never fade. In shaa Allah. Mama, i love you deeply in my heart. My little sister also make me smile and gelak sampai tak ingat dunia. Heeeee :) She is my super duper adik yang awesome walaupun sometimes tuh agak gila tak tentu pasal. Haha. Love them 


Me with my super duper mama and little sista 

Thanks to Allah sebab anugerahkan saya roomates yang baik and pendengar setia saya. When i got problem, my roomates which is meyna and piqah yang jadi pendengar yang setia hujung nyawa. Haha. Serious. Dorang lah kakak-kakak saya yang paling awesome, comel, cantik. Dorang teman gelak, teman saya menggedik dalam bilik, teman manja-manja, teman tidur and semua sekali lah. Dorang umpama family saya dekat bumi Lendu ni. They are really understand me. They always support me when i have to face a problem and test from Allah. Thanks girls. In shaa Allah our friendship until Jannah 


Me with beloved roomates since semester 1 until now, Piqah and Meyna 

Ya Allah, pinjamkan lah kekuatan dan ketabahan-Mu padaku. Anugerahkanlah keputusan yang cemerlang padaku dan roomates ku untuk semester ini dan semester seterusnya. Semoga segala ujian yang Kau berikan  itu permulaan untuk kami berjaya dunia dan akhirat. In shaa Allah. Thank you Ya Allah 

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.